In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
E-commerce Operations Management
Manage all online store operations.
- Oversee fulfilment of all orders within agreed timeframes and accurately.
- Manage refunds and returns.
- Effectively manage back orders & pre orders.
- Provide outstanding customer service – we’re serious about it. We insist all our customers are happy. That’s what makes us happy!
- Manage team roster to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Manage stock levels for all online store items, packaging, boxes, etc.
- Manage all online channels for customer queries – web chat, social, use of gorgias app
Wholesale Order Management & Fulfilment
- Accurately fulfill all NZ and Australian orders within agreed timeframes.
- Manage fulfiment of seasonal ranges and staff required for this.
- Set up new retailers & onboard them so they have everything they need to get going.
- Ensure all accounts are paid on time.
- Service our much loved stockists so they have everything they need & want from SOPHIE. If they’re happy, we’re happy!
This is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be emailing and talking to our customers (stockists and direct customers)
ALL the time.
- Champion the customer in every interaction.
- Send emails that are error free & make calls that leave people feeling happy.
- Recruit, train and schedule staff for completion of all operations activities for e-commerce and wholesale activity.
- Set standards and ensure these are met.
- Mentor and coach staff.
- Store all stock in allocated spaces in a tidy and efficient way. Support end of financial year stock take in conjunction with Production Manager.
- Ensure all product transfers in and out of warehouse are accurately recorded within our inventory management system (cin7).
- Support and manage 3PL service provider.
- Manage SOPHIE workspace to ensure it’s tidy, clean well working & efficient. A tidy space is a happy space in our world!
- Market/warehouse sale management – set up and manage these events. (2 –3 per annum)
- Ensure all office supplies & equipment are up to date, clean and in working order.
- Support and drive sustainability in all areas of our business – it’s very important to us.
The skills you’ll definitely need...
- Exceptional organisation skills – this job requires one to manage multiple things at one time. Our days are busy & that pace is determined by our customers!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly. This is e-commerce retail!
- Attention to detail – this is imperative. Small mistakes can lead to big ones in our business.
- Proficient in Microsoft office. Experience with shopify, xero & cin7 (you will use this often).
- The ability to work autonomously – small businesses need problem solvers, we like people that think on their feet.
- Customer loving – we love our customers. We like well written emails & cheery phone calls.
- A love of accessories, beautiful brands & people. That’s what we love! We are passionate & like to be in good company.
The experience you need….
- Experience in retail – it counts. 2-5 years experience needed.
- Degree qualification (not essential) – this could be handy. We are growing & new roles will be needed over time.
Hours of work:
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Reports to Owner – reporting line may change in the future.
Holidays are limited over Christmas & New Year period – this is our busiest season.
Email your CV & tell us in 500 words or less why you want this job. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14.8.20.